ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

150K Bonus for Upgrading to Hilton Aspire

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by DSENT, Sep 24, 2018.

1. DSENT

DSENT New Member

Has anyone else seen the Amex offer to upgrade to the Hilton Aspire card for 150K points?

Here is the offer:
    upload_2018-9-24_15-13-30.png

And some of the details:
    upload_2018-9-24_15-14-28.png

I've read through the fine print and it doesn't look like there are any restrictions for receiving the bonus other than meeting the required spend. To be honest, it's tempting.

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Yep, I got it too. Can't do it right now but if it's still around after the first of the year I just might.

3. DSENT

DSENT New Member

I think I'll have to go for it. I just completed the spend requirement for the CIP so should be able to meet this one in the 3 months. With the added benefits and the bonus included, it seems like a great offer.

MidSouth Skier likes this.