ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

AA Seats Not Showing Up on BA Exec Club

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by JohnHORD, Apr 11, 2018.

1. JohnHORD

JohnHORD Reader

Hi not sure if anyone else is noticing this but I have checked a few flights on AA.com for miles availability and they show up (for example DFW-MEX on Oct 19 12.5K miles) but then when I go to BA to book with Avios they show nothing available. Noticed it on a few flights to LHR from ORD as well. Is this just a glitch?

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

12.5k is their Off-Peak saver rates. I dont know if that means it's also available on partners. Check for the space using Alaska's website - if it shows up there, then call BA to book. If it doesnt show up there, it might not be available to partners but you can call BA to check anyway. You just have a better chance if they show up on Alaska's website.

3. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member