ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption AA Transcon F/J availablity there on QF website but not BA?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rohit Deshpande, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Rohit Deshpande

Hi all, so here is a screenshot of award availability on Qantas's award search tool for AA transcon flights on the 23rd of June (attachment: temp.png).

As you can see there is a lot of F availability and J availability on one of the J sector flights.
    So I went back to BA's website to start the booking process, and no luck of search (attachment: temp2.png). I searched using "first" and "business/club" to see if the two different search criteria brought any changed results and sadly nope. I thought if there was availability on QF's site, there would certainly be on BA's site. Does anyone have any insight as to what's going on? Thanks in advance for your help!!

Attached Files: