ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries AF Lounge Access CDG non-schengen to schengen transfer

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rohit Deshpande, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Rohit Deshpande

Hey all, so I will be flying from Washington DC to Paris in AF Business class, and connecting to Rome also in business with a 9 hour layover in cdg. I've flown through CDG in the past but actually never on AF so i'm not too familiar with non-schengen to schengen transfers. I know that upon arriving into CDG, I would have access to the schengen zone lounges in terminals 2F and 2G (I think??), but with 9 hours I would also love to spend time in the far superior non-schengen lounges. Is there any way I can connect to the non-schengen zones and use those lounges, and then head to the schengen zones? Or any such thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I dont think you can - on arrival you'll be directed to immigration to enter Europe and I remember being told I couldnt access a specific concourse since my flight didnt depart from there.

Rob in Miami, Gia and Tiffany like this.
  3. Rohit Deshpande

Ok thanks David!

4. Rohit Deshpande

Oh so is there a way to get there airside after arriving from my flight from IAD? I understand distances are large at CDG especially within terminal 2 but I got 9 hours so I got all the time in the world to spare, and a nice long walk I certainly don't mind