ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Air France First Class

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Fabrice, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Fabrice

Fabrice New Member

Does anyone know or can anyone tell me;

1. Do air france ever have sales on their first class fares originating in Europe bound for the USA?
    2. If I booked into their business class, do they ever offer cheaper upgrades up into First Class?

Be grateful for any response.

Fabrice.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

1 - Possible but rare. There's not really a precedent for a sale but if you keep up with travel blogs and FlyerTalk threads, you should be able to find out quickly when there is one.

2 - I've seen AirFrance offer paid upgrades to Premium Economy and Business when it's close to the check in window so it's likely that they may offer a paid upgrade to First, though I dont have any personal experience with that.

3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

I don't think you can upgrade to First unless you have elite status with FlyingBlue. A sale could always happen though -- I got a killer deal on AF F last year.