ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Alaska, American and United shopping portal bonus

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ron Bali, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Ron Bali

Ron Bali Reader

Alaska, American and United shopping portals currently have offers for bonus miles of 5600, 7400, and 3900 miles respectively for subscribing to FOOL, an online stock advisory service. You can get the bonus miles if you keep the subscription alive for at least 45 days. Basically you acquire the bonus miles for an outlay of $38 for 2 months subscription, meaning you can potentially acquire Alaska miles for 0.7 cent, American miles for 0.5 cent and United miles for approximately 1 cent each. I personally think this is an outstanding deal. What do you think?