ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hotels Amex FHR

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by David W, Sep 26, 2018.

1. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Does Amex FHR only release pricing for hotels when it's closer to the stay date? It wont even let me select dates for Jan/Feb 2019. :(

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Yeah, for whatever reason it isn't allowing anything for 2019. I can't remember if this has happened in prior years or not.

3. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Searching their "The Hotel Collection" has the same issue, but regular Amex Travel will sell you rooms at regular rates with no FHR/THC benefits. *rolls eyes*

Chase's Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection wont load after you click a hotel and enter the firt 6 digits of the card number either.

4. yaboobie

yaboobie Member

@David W @Tiffany

This is common. I've called into FHR before to ask(last year). They said they only sign yearly contracts with FHR hotels, which expire every year 12/31 and was unsure when they redo their contracts. Most likely very close to contract expiration date.

Regarding the Chase LHR, you just gotta reload it and try again or try another hotel. then after you input the dates and the rates come out. scroll down to "see other hotels" to get back to the hotel list with prices.

Tiffany likes this.