ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards AMEX Middle east and Europe

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Abdullah Al Balushi, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Abdullah Al Balushi

Abdullah Al Balushi New Member

I just saw your video about AMEX Platinum its annual fees and the benefits from it.

I am from Oman and I have an AMEX Platinum from Middle East. However there are differences between US and Middle East. One example I pay $750 annually compared to US$550 Annually.

Hence I would like to ask if you can make a blog discussing regarding AMEX Middle East and Europe. Discussing benefits and comparing them to US

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

The OMAAT team can certainly write about whatever they like. But the blog tends to be US-centric since most of its writers are based there. There are other bloggers here on Boarding Area that focus on other parts of the world. However, I'm not certain there is one for the Middle East.