ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

AMX Points

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by SEANZ, Apr 17, 2017.

1. SEANZ

SEANZ Reader

Hi, I need some advise as far as where I can park apx 150K AMX points. I don't intend to renew the card, my travel patterns have changed and I don't see the value any more.
    I am in west coast, Almost all of my trips in the future will either be domestic or to Western Europe.
    I know I can transfer to delta before closing but any other ideas?

Thank you
    Sean

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Why not get the Amex Everyday card? No annual fee, your points will be kept with Amex and can still be transferred when youre ready to use them.

Wesley C and MidSouth Skier like this.
  3. Wesley C

Wesley C Member

^ good advise. For the transfer partners, I would try for Aeroplan for customized one way J or F, or ANA for the round trip option for J. I find those two works best for me (East Coast base but both are region base charts)