ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Best F product to fly with a partner?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by MAP7, Aug 3, 2018.

1. MAP7

MAP7 Reader

Hi everyone! I have a kind of odd question that may have been addressed already. Which are the best airlines to fly F with a partner? I know lucky has a published ranking about the best First Class products out there. I’m curious whether that changes if you consider flying alone/with a partner.

For instance we’ve flown Lufthansa F center seats on the 747-8 (awesome!), but when thinking about flying ANA F in two suites apart from each other I keep thinking whether it would made more sense to fly a different product where we’re not that apart. Am I too crazy for this? Thanks for your feedback!

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

I've flown both ANA F and QF F and both of those have a lot of privacy and, like you say, aren't conducive to conversation though you can dine together. Singapore's Suites Class is probably what you're looking for as you can even have the seats made up into a double bed. https://onemileatatime.com/emirates-new-first-class-suite/

3. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I think JAL F and EK F are also great if you're traveling with someone

4. wilve

wilve Active Member

Definitely don’t discount Thai First with their paired middle seats or 1A/1K in the nose