ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Best seats

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Joanne, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Joanne

Joanne Reader

i'm flying from LAX to Rome via New York on American 777-200
    From Rome back on 777-200
    What would be the best seat in business class.
    Are there more than one 777-200 seating configuration?

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

3. Gia

Gia Active Member

Rob in Miami and rickyw like this.
  4. Rob in Miami

Rob in Miami Active Member

If it is the all front facing 772 (like all of them out of MIA to Europe) then our preferred are 3J and 4J- middle of the front cabin, window seats, away from entry door. Out of MIA, in three years, I have not seen any front/ back facing seats (the unpopular ones that move with your co-joined seat pod mate).

PS: Just read Gia's link. Very appropriate for you.

rickyw likes this.
  5. Rob in Miami

Rob in Miami Active Member

Just wanted to update my previous response. Out of MIA, we do have the 772 front / rear facing seats. Took AA 206/207 MIA MXP this past week and they had these awkward Zodiac lie-flat/shifting seats when your pod mate moves.