ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Best Uses of Delta SkyMiles

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Sam Z, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Sam Z

Sam Z New Member

I am about to get around 260,000 Delta SkyMiles from credit card bonuses, and was wondering what the best uses of these miles are. Premium cabin redemptions seem really expensive. Does anyone know any good redemptions? (including on partner airlines)

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Well, Delta recently lowered award costs on partner airlines for flights between the US and Europe/Asia - 75k and 85k respectively. While high, it's not astronomically higher, compared to costs from other programs.

If you can find award space for business class on KLM, AirFrance (new business class seats), Delta One Suites, China Airlines, you'll have a great time. Xiamen Airlines is also a good option, though they have a limited network, especially to/from the US.

Tiffany likes this.