ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Best way to travel to West Palm Beach from NY

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Alex Dubai, Apr 20, 2017 at 11:35 AM.

1. Alex Dubai

Alex Dubai Reader

Hi,

Which airline and airport i should use to travel from NY to West Palm Beach? it will be my first time trying any US airline?

Thanks,

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

If you dont have any kind of airline status, I'd go with either Delta or jetBlue depending on price and how well it works with your schedule. They both serve the route year-round, non-stop.

Considering you have Dubai in your username, I'll assume that's where you're from/live and may have status with Emirates, in which case, jetBlue has a slight advantage since you can credit flights to EK Skywards.