ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Biggest Signup Bonus for mid-range AMEX Card?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by wilve, Jan 2, 2018.

1. wilve

wilve Member

I have the Chase Sapphire Preferred and Citi Premier cards, which have been fantastic as I got 50,000 bonus points on each with only a $95 annual fee (not due the first year). However, I have been unable to find any similar offers for AMEX cards, with the only bonus I see 50k+ being their Platinum card with a $550 annual fee.

What’s the next best AMEX signup bonus out there? Ideally it’ll help me eventually hit 70k, where I can convert to Aeroplan miles for a flight in Lufthansa First! But anything helps

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Well the Amex SPG card doesn't have a great signup bonus BUT when you transfer 20K miles to Aeroplan (in one transaction) you get a 5K bonus. And this card may not be around for much longer so you may want to get it while you can. Lucky has a link for it under the Hotel Cards section under the Credit Cards tab.

No Name likes this.