ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

book emirates with Krisflyer?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by NatalieD, Feb 28, 2016.

1. NatalieD

NatalieD Reader

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

What you found is check-in partners which is different from KrisFlyer award partners. Check-in partners is for interlining bags. For example, if you had had a ticket for SQ SIN-BKK, and then connecting to EK BKK-DXB on a separate ticket, SQ check-in would be able to check your bag all the way to Dubai without you having to get the bag and check it in again at BKK.

Emirates isnt a KrisFlyer partner, meaning no redemptions. For KrisFlyer award partners, see this page http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/ppsclub-krisflyer/redeem-airpartners/redeemmiles-nonstar/

MidSouth Skier, Tiffany and No Name like this.
  3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Hi Natalie! Those are the interline partners of Singapore, which basically means they can check your bag through, not the redemption partners of KrisFlyer. Good thought though!

No Name likes this.
  4. Jacob McCarthy

Jacob McCarthy Active Member

Are AF and AA interline partners?

5. No Name

No Name Well-Known Member

6. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Tiffany and No Name like this.
  7. Jacob McCarthy

yes because once, I was just remembering it, back in 2011, I was on AF MRS-CDG, and then AA CDG-ORD, AF agents said they should have been able to do it, but computer wasn't letting them... Later I learn, a few hours later my AA flight is canceled, coincidence? We will never know

8. Jacob McCarthy