ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Booking st Regis Maldives with points

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Blake helm, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Blake helm

Blake helm New Member

I have been saving my bonvoy pts to book the st Regis Maldives for a honeymoon in 2020. Unfortunately I was not able to book that far in advance before the hotel category changes. I wanted to check to see what the new redemption rates would be for my stay, tentatively September, however when I searched for my dates on 3/11/19 the st Regis did not show up, so I tried other random dates and still no sign of the st Regis when booking with points. Is there still a way to book this property with points?

2. djtech

djtech New Member

It should be available but they have a vary limited number of points available rooms so keep looking!