ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

buying voucher lounge Cathy Pacific

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Cassie, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Cassie

Cassie Reader

Hallo,
    We will fly from Amsterdam to Phnom Penh in economie.
    We have a transit of 9 hours.
    Is there a possibility that we can buy a voucher to stay in a lounge in Hongkong.
    If yes, where do we have to buy it? In Amsterdam at the Cathy Pacific counter, or in Hongkong (and then where?)
    Thanks

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I dont believe you can purchase lounge access to a Cathay Pacific lounge. However, in HKG, there is a Plaza Premium lounge where you can pay for access - https://www.plaza-network.com/location_detail?city=Hong Kong#

I've been to that lounge and it's quite decent and spacious though can get crowded since many Priority Pass holders will access it.

Phnom Penh also has a Plaza Premium lounge you can purchase access to.

Rob in Miami likes this.