ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hotels Chase Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Paul G, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Paul G

Paul G New Member

Would anyone like to share their opinion about this service from using the Chase Sapphire Reserve? Is it worth it or perhaps better value to get one of the major hotel chain's credit cards and build elite status from there?

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I think it's similar to Amex FHR where you can use them to book but still earn elite credits and points with your hotel program. Similar to Amex FHR, you'd get availability based upgrade, possibly breakfast and another unique amenity, usually F&B or spa credit. So it's like getting perks an elite member would, if you weren't already elite.

Tiffany likes this.