ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Great Fares / Hot Deals Cheap J class fare

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rohit Deshpande, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Rohit Deshpande

@Lucky or anyone else, have you seen this. In February 2018 for several dates I'm finding roundtrip prices on Turkish between St. Petersburg and Shanghai for around 55,506 RUB which is about USD $940 roundtrip and between St. Petersburg and Guangzhou for the same price. Im considering booking this if I have open dates then. Anyone else? For some reason ITA Matrix isn't showing the prices so I can't tell the fare code, but Turkish's website shows the prices that I have on here. No idea long it will last, but it's worth checking out potentially.

2. Rohit Deshpande

Here is a quick screenshot of some sample dates I found the price

Attached Files: