ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Combine two Lufthansa reservations

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by StevenRSCA, Feb 10, 2019.

1. StevenRSCA

StevenRSCA New Member

Hi all,

Mid May I will fly LAX-FRA followed by FRA-BRU, both on Lufthansa. Those are two reservations with two different booking codes (first leg is paid, second leg award flight booked with Miles & More). Is it possible somewhere to merge those flights? Or, if not possible, that my checked luggage can continue in FRA to BRU without that I have to claim luggage & re-check luggage in FRA?

Thanks & kind regards from Belgium,

Steven

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

You can call LH to let them know you have two separate tickets for travel on LH and they'll note the tickets. Cant actually combine both tickets. At LAX check in, let the agent know your final destination is BRU, and provide the ticket info for that flight - they should be able to tag your bag to BRU

StevenRSCA likes this.