ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Connection time at Xiamen Gaoqi International from PEK

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ed W, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Ed W

Ed W New Member

Hi Lucky,

I saw that you flew through and connected in Xiamen last year (albeit with an overnight stay). I'm flying Xiamen Airlines from PEK to YVR via XMN. My PEK to XMN flight time is booked for 2 hours and 55 minutes and my connection time in XMN is 2 hours and 35 minutes. Given the delays out of PEK, do you think I should push to an earlier flight into XMN? I'll have checked luggage and I'll be in business class. My current flight from PEK is currently in a 787 and the earlier flights are all 757s, and I'd rather be in a 787 unless there is a good chance of a misconnect.

Thanks!

Ed