ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards CSP Referral Posting Time

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Mike Murphy, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Mike Murphy

Mike Murphy New Member

Hi there,

I referred a friend of mine for the CSP and he was approved about 2 weeks ago. The referral bonus points have not yet posted to my account though. Is there a typical timeline for how long this takes to happen?

Thanks so much!
    Mike

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

I went to the Refer-A-Friend page and found this in the fine print section:

Please allow up to 8 weeks after each new cardmember’s approval for bonus points to post to your account.

3. Mike Murphy

Mike Murphy New Member

Thank you, MidSouth Skier! Seems you can always be counted on for reliable information haha. Very happy to have found this forum. Excellent data points from you all.

4. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

I've usually seen these post by the end of the statement cycle. If you don't see them I'd contact CS to make sure there wasn't a problem.