ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

CX The Pier, Business

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by David W, May 20, 2016.

1. Jacob McCarthy

Jacob McCarthy Active Member

1/2 of the Admirals clubs at ORD are renovation and 2, soon to be 3 of the four UA clubs are renovated

2. Jacob McCarthy

i went to the centurion lounge and Admirals club at LGA last summer and the centurion lounge had many people in it, but not too crowded, AA club was not crowded but it sucked and it wasn't renovated when i was there

3. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Oh thats good. I'll check out the AA clubs the next time I'm in ORD. I'm dying to have dinner at Alinea - they just reopened! I also want to go back to Girl & the Goat.

4. Jacob McCarthy

if you come to ORD go to the G admirals club in the eagle concourse, much smaller, but a lot less crowded and it is renovated