ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Delta Transcontinental with Virgin Atlantic

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Alexlandmannyc, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Hi Ben and others,

I was reading one of your article regarding the possibility to book JFK to LAX in Business using the Virgin Atlantic Website.( https://onemileatatime.com/great-virgin-atlantic-flying-club-redemptions/)
    I did read your article and exactly execute what you said but it gave me a error message.
    I could not use the option "pay with Miles" and the error message said it is not available.
    I did use the drop down search as you explained.

Could you help?
    Looking to go to LAX in the Fall.

Thanks in advance.
    Alex

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Might just mean that Delta has not released saver level awards that partners can access. It's a very popular route with many paying passengers, even in the premium cabins.