ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Email today on revised UA boarding at LAX

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Bobby D, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Bobby D

Bobby D New Member

18B65062-3C46-47B5-8020-09CF1B7D620C.png HI Guys

Leaving in the morning via LAX to SEA and received an email that UA testing a new boarding concept.

Basically First can board before GS. if I’m on a paid domestic F ticket, I like this.

I took a screenshot. Anything else stand out?

Thanks!

Bobby

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Interesting! But, not sure that means First Class boards before Global Services. Don't GS members get pre-boarding (i.e., they already board before Group 1 as well)?

The "no need to line up before your group is called" does make me laugh though. I think the airlines can put as many signs as they want up, people will always crowd the gate area.

Tiffany likes this.
  3. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member