ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption EVA's Infinite Mileage Lands Award

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Adam123, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Adam123

Adam123 New Member

Hello,

I'm planning to transfer Citi Thank you points to EVA's Infinite Mileage Lands program.

Before I do that, I want to make sure that award space is available. I am looking at business class from JFK to TPE. When I go to Infinite Mileage Lands EVA Air award redemption, and input all the details, it tell me the following:

Mileage required 80,000

My question is, what does "Booking pending availability" mean? When I try to book it, the system tells me I don't have enough miles. But before I transfer the miles, I want to make sure there is availability.

What should I do?

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

I would just call and ask if there's saver availability -- that sounds to me like there isn't, but I might be wrong.