ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Factually Incorrect Article

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Tom Tuttle, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Tom Tuttle

Tom Tuttle Reader

You wrote a factually incorrect article that needs to be revised.

https://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2018/03/09/delta-million-miler-status/#comment-3895353

In this article, you claim that someone can earn Million Miler status on Delta by applying for a Delta Platinum AMEX credit card. Wrong. Million Miler miles only reflect actual miles flown through the air. I called and confirmed it with Delta today, April 14, 2018.

So you're misleading readers in a big way and it needs to be fixed.

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the comment, but the article is correct. If you read the details, Ben notes that the Medallion Qualifying Miles offered by the Delta Platinum card (which are different than the general Redeemable Miles earned by spending on the card) are what would push his dad over the threshold.

MQMs do indeed count towards Million Miler (and all other Delta status).

Weymar Osborne likes this.