ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hotels FHR + Virtuoso

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by yaboobie, Oct 22, 2018.

1. yaboobie

yaboobie Member

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding booking both FHR and Virtuoso.

Im planning on booking 2 nights at the RCHK, both are members of FHR and Virtuoso. Can i book 1 nights with FHR and the second consecutive night with Virtuoso, or visa versa, and get both Dining credits?

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I dont see why not but I'd read the fine print for both to make sure there's no specific wording about benefits for consecutive stays.

Or, check with your Virtuoso agent and/or Ford

3. Mr WD

Mr WD New Member

No. Hotels consider consecutive nights (even though on separate itineraries) as one stay. While it is two sets of benefits, and they may even differ slightly, it is considered "like benefits" and you wouldn't be able to claim both.

There is a slight chance that a generous front desk manager might extend both, but it is very unlikely. It certainly breaks the spirit of the law, even if not in writing, and they are likely to deny the dining benefit.

You could easily do it by bouncing between RC and FS, but not the same property.