ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Flights to Sri Lanka

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by jess12345, Sep 22, 2018.

1. jess12345

jess12345 Reader

My family ( 4 of us) are planning to go to Sri Lanka this Christmas ( still looking for hotel/ must-do recommendations for the portion of the trip in which we will be in the middle of the country) and have found a hard-time finding reasonable flights. Business class seats have come up for 2000£ round-trip on Kuwait Air which we've never really had much experience with before ( we've mainly ever flown BA/ Virgin ) so would love to know if people think this is a good deal/ worth doing or if there is any other much preferable route to get to Sri Lanka from London ( preferably LHR but will also travel from LGW if cheaper!) Thanks so much in advance

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member