ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Flying NYC-JFK The Long Way: EK vs CX vs SQ

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by 7DrG14, Sep 1, 2015.

1. 7DrG14

7DrG14 New Member

That's pretty cool. In terms of the hard product is what is the difference between EK and EY

2. No Name

No Name Well-Known Member

3. 7DrG14

7DrG14 New Member

Well thier first classes in general. i have never flown an ultra long haul with air France. Is it worth trying?

4. 7DrG14

7DrG14 New Member

@Gaurav do you have any suggestions?

5. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

I think @No Name has covered a lot of possibilities, I'd be hard pressed to add anything. Since you are paying for the tickets I would definitely consider AF if you can fit it into your itinerary. There isn't a lot of information about them out since they are restrictive and expensive in allowing mileage redemptions but seem to offer a very good soft and hard product from what I have read.

If you have the means to pay for these tickets I would figure out the best itinerary and go with it. The products aren't going anywhere... you can always fly them on your next trip!

6. No Name

7. No Name

On EK and EY A380 F cabins.

The biggest differences would be a lot more seat/suites space on EY, but no bar like on the EK A380. I think the pictures in the Lucky's reviews says it all, don't you?

Unless you go for the EY Residence. But that is strictly speaking not F, but a new class above F. Noting can match the EY Residence in commercial aviation and only on A320, B737 or above on Biz jets