ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Help Design a brand new airline's Frequent Flyer Program!

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Aviator, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Aviator

Aviator New Member

Hey all,
    I have a friend working for Starlux Airlines, a premium start-up airline based in Taiwan founded by Ex-EVA chairman to serve high-end customers.
    Starlux will be launching operations next year, and is now designing their Frequent Flyer program.

Since OMAAT readers are so creative, I'm wondering if you guys have any unique ideas to propose. Feel free to just share!

Requirements: Supports company ideology https://www.starlux-airlines.com/
    Be CREATIVE! Go beyond the atmosphere, into space. :) Modern, inspirational, futurist space-like names would be appreciated. Luxurious feel is a plus.

Part 1: Your proposed frequent flyer program NAME!
    Part 2: 4 tier names (e.g. Green, Silver, Gold, Diamond, but FAR more creative and specific to Starlux airlines)
    Part 3: Explaining the proposal and meaning of names above (MAX 200 words)

Thanks heaps! Can't wait to see everyone's ideas! :D

2. Aviator

Aviator New Member

If you have any questions, let me know! :)

3. Aviator

Aviator New Member

Hello all,
    Those who submit an award-winning idea will have a chance to receive a gift. Thank you!