ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

HELP- don’t know how to use my chase points to Thailand

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Honeymoonquestions, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Hi there - we have approx. 230,000 chase ultimate rewards points and wish to travel from Miami to Thailand this summer , round trip. How do we do this most efficiently (and business class ) thank u!

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

I'd start by looking for business class award space just on the legs between BKK and anywhere in the US on Star Alliance airlines. Then you can look to see if there's award space on United between your US gateway and your home airport. It may be easier or cheaper to buy your domestic flights if they don't match up well with award flights you may find.

Then check both Singapore Airlines and United to see which airline charges fewer miles on the routing that shows as available.

You could also look at transferring to Flying Blue and finding space on SkyTeam airlines including Delta using the same techniques.

Hopefully that'll give you a starting point. If you need more info, just let us know.

Good luck!

rickyw likes this.