ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hilton business amex issuing country

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by sv12, Feb 5, 2018.

1. sv12

sv12 Reader

I have the hilton honors business card issued by amex. I was trying to make a payment and realized the convenience fee charged was higher than for a US card. On checking with Cashnet which process the fee, I was told to check for the IIN(BIN) number. To my surprise it turned out the issuing country was [​IMG] Bosnia and Herzegovnia and hence the system was considering the card as international. Any thoughts/suggestions?

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Mmmm, that doesn't sound correct. It's a new card, so it might be incorrect in this Cashnet system somehow?