ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hilton web site

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by David s, Mar 16, 2017.

1. David s

David s Reader

Hilton I phone site seems to be doing dynamic pricing of some kind. Hampton inn Brinkley 4/28 - 5/1. Priced 3x in 5 minutes, each time price and points was higher. 142 or 42,000 points then 157 or 43,333 points then 159 or 44,000 points. Btw kayak showed 142, all are per night. Anyone know what's going on

2. RTBones

RTBones New Member

No idea, but it makes me wonder if they have some sort of system maintenance ongoing. Recently checked into a Hilton (after midnight due to flights). Reservation was for eight nights. At check-in, was told I only had reservations for one night - this despite a confirmation from Hilton about my stay (on paper and electronic). I was told that staff would look at it in the morning. Morning came - my reservation was fine, and no one knew why I had trouble the night before.