ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

How does earning SQ miles on B6 flights work?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rohit Deshpande, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Rohit Deshpande

Hi there,

So I've booked a JetBlue flight from LGB to San Francisco. I do not fly JetBlue enough to put miles into a TrueBlue account so I entered my KrisFlyer number into the reservation. I've given the chart for earning SQ miles on B6 flights as an attachment but how does it actually work? Is it distance based and the percentage is a portion of the distance? Also where in my ticket could I find which fare class would I fall under. ITA matrix gave the R fare code but the cost only reflected the base blue fare. I booked the Blue Plus fare which includes one checked bag. Thanks for the help in advance.

Attached Files:

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Yep - percentage of distance flown. So, 350 or so miles each way...

OCTinPHL and No Name like this.
  3. Rohit Deshpande

Ok great! thank you very much!