ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption How many award seat i can reserve Etihad Miles

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Miguel, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Miguel

Miguel Reader

Hi everyone,

One question. I can reserve 2 awards seat for me and my wife if she doesn't have it the miles in Etihad or AAdvantage?

Is this possible? I need to reserve the award separate?

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Sure, shouldn't be a problem.

3. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Just make sure you have enough miles in the program you're booking with for both seats. You can have both passengers on one reservation. Just keep in mind that Etihad's award rates are distance based whereas American's is region based. Also, Etihad only includes chauffeur service for business and first class awards that are directly ticketed by Etihad. Partner award tickets for travel on Etihad are no longer eligible.