ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hyatt Prive

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Nathan, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Nathan

Nathan New Member

In general, are Hyatt Prive reservations cancellable? Do they have the same restrictions as the standard rate (72 hours before check-in)? Thanks!

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Your booking confirmation should have the cancellation policy specific to your hotel/stay.

Tiffany likes this.
  3. Nathan

Nathan New Member

Thanks for the message. I haven't made the reservation yet so don't have a confirmation to review. I was considering making one but wanted to know if anyone had experience with this before I made it. I guess I could reach out to a Hyatt Prive representative.

4. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

It shouldn't be any different than the normal cancelation policies, but in some instances might be more generous. You should always confirm the details of a particular stay before booking though!

Nathan likes this.