ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption IHG transfers to Korean ceased?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ronan, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Ronan

Ronan New Member

Like many of you, I'm still reeling from Chase UR ending its partnership with Korean Air.

I just tried to transfer IHG points on the IHG website, and I noticed Korean is no longer in the list. Has anyone heard about this partnership officially ending?

I googled but couldn't find any articles about the partnership ending. Could you look into it?

NB: I did successfully transfer Marriott points to Korean last week, securing the 25% bonus for transferring 60k Marriott Rewards points (=25k Skypass miles). It warns of transfers taking days to weeks to credit, but the miles had arrived within 48 hours. Yay!