ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Is it the right time to sign up for this card?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Anthony, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Anthony

Anthony New Member

Is now a good time to sign up for the CSP? Truthfully I really want the CSR but right now they're both offering 50,000 points as a sign up bonus and I think that the CSR could potentially have a higher bonus later in the year. At that point I would sign up for the CSR with a higher bonus and when it came time to pay the annual fee on the CSP I would downgrade it to the freedom.

Thoughts?

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

That's certainly the approach I'd take. I wouldn't be surprised to see a higher bonus on the CSR at some point in the future, while I suspect this is as good as it gets on the CSP. So I'd apply under the current offer without hesitation.

3. Anthony

Anthony New Member

Thanks Lucky