ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

JET AIRWAYS BUSINESS CLASS

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Aman Dhillon, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Aman Dhillon

Aman Dhillon New Member

Hi everyone,
    Has anyone flown on Jet Airways business class from London(MAN) to Bombay(BOM) and onwards to DEL. How is the service, food and the seats. Is the staff friendly. I will be flying on Jet Airways business class in Dec. Also anyone flown Jet Airways from DEL to LHR in business class. How was that service, food and staff.
    Thank you,
    Aman

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

3. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

You might also check out the Boarding Area blog Live From a Lounge. Ajay and his team are India-based and may have more insight.

rickyw likes this.
  4. phize

phize Member

I've flown Jet Airways AMS-YYZ (and vice versa) in business. Awesome cabin crew. They really are gems. Food was excellent if you like Indian food.