ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Korean Air Family Plan Registration

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by MMM, Sep 12, 2018.

1. MMM

MMM Member

It says on their website it can take 1-2 weeks to process. I’ve already registered and submitted the required documents. How do I find out if they’ve processed/approved it, so I can start booking tickets for family? Will they email me or is it a matter of checking myself on my Skypass account? Thanks!

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

You should be able to see their names in your SkyPass account if everything was done correctly. If you dont see them, call KE SkyPass

MMM likes this.
  3. Michael M

Michael M Member

@ David W- Do you know what is being requested on the Korean Airlines Skypass Award Application for the box that needs to be filled in labeled PORTION? Thanks for your help.

4. MMM

MMM Member

Thanks! I just got a reply from them and they are saying I’ll need to also submit my parent’s marriage cert! Apparently it’s not enough to just show my birth cert with their names on it. The amount of info needed is kinda crazy!

5. MMM

MMM Member

May I ask when one needs to fill in the form you are talking about? I thought once I got a family account established I can go ahead & book award tickets for family either online or by calling in? Thx!

6. Michael M

Michael M Member

7. Michael M

Michael M Member

I was under the impression that the Korean Airlines Skypass Award Application from their website had to be completed in addition to establishing a possible family account.