ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Korean Air, not married

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by B-runs, Apr 17, 2017.

1. B-runs

B-runs Reader

Hi Lucky,

I have booked two tickets on KE in first SIN-ICN-JFK. I booked for my fiancé and I, on separate tickets, and separate accounts. I transferred UR points from my account (of which she was an authorized user) to her KE account and my KE account to book these individual tickets.

My only questions are:
    1. Will this work? I think it will....
    2. At check in, when verifying the card, will it matter if the card we present for her itinerary has my name on it, even if it's the same card we booked with?

Thanks!

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

That's totally fine. Furthermore, Chase AU cards carry the exact same number, expiration date and security code anyway, so she could show her card, if asked.

Tiffany likes this.
  3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Yep, that's exactly what I would have done!