ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Lifemiles - Turkish Airlines missing routing

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Fergus, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Fergus

Fergus Reader

Hey Lucky,

I just purchased Lifemiles to book a redemption flight on Turkish Airlines Abu Dhabi-Istanbul-Mexico City // Cancun-Istanbul-Abu Dhabi. When I search on ExpertFlyer and United I can find plenty of redemption seats, but when I go on Lifemiles and even when I call their contact centre they can't find it. I'm guessing it's because they're new flights for TK and probably not loaded yet... what's your advice to try and get lifemiles to correct?

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

How far in advance are you trying to book? If, as you say, it's a new route it could be that Turkish is not making the flights available to partners yet. Can you see the flights on UA.com or via another Star Alliance partner?