ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Lounge Access in Mumbai

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by New York Les, Feb 4, 2018.

1. New York Les

New York Les New Member

I'll be traveling on BA First Class....lucky enough to have snagged a couple of FF seats (JFK-LHR-BOM in first) and connecting on an business class Air India flight also out of T2 to Jaipur. Can anyone tell us if we are able to access the first class section of the lounge that appears to be on the international departure section of the terminal. It may be like US airports where there is no distinction between international and domestic access, but I've never connected through Mumbai and I'm not sure. We have a hefty layover (5 hours) and trying to put our feet up. Thanks....much appreciated if anyone might know and can give us advice.

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

What airline are you flying to Jaipur?

3. New York Les

New York Les New Member

Air India out of terminal 2