ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Lounge Access with no-fee credit cards?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by SeanDXB, May 11, 2019.

1. SeanDXB

SeanDXB New Member

Hi! I was wondering if there are any credit cards with no fees and lounge access (priority pass/loungekey etc), or if not, what the cheapest one is?

Initially, I thought maybe I have access via my Capital One Quicksilver, since it's a Visa Signature which according to Visa itself has LoungeKey access. Confusingly though, the catch is that that's the UAE site for Visa, and I guess the Visa Signature cards here come with more perks. Suffice it to say I'll still try my luck next time I'm at the airport ;)

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Sean, do you have access to US credit cards? Assume you're Dubai based?

3. SeanDXB

SeanDXB New Member

I do have access!

4. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

I don't think there are any no annual fee cards.

The cheapest option would probably be the Hilton Ascend Card, which has a $95 fee and comes with 10 Priority Pass visits.

https://onemileatatime.com/hilton-ascend-new-product/

All the others are the high annual fee cards like Amex Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve, etc. The fee is higher, but you get unlimited access...