ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Great Fares / Hot Deals Meridiana 20% sale week

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Moschet, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Moschet

Moschet New Member

Hello Omaat,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I just wanted to point out that on Meridiana website there is a 20% sale on all the fares purchased through January 22 for travel in the next spring and summer. The prices seem particularly appealing for flight originating from their new hub at MXP and from other airports in Italy towards MXP and OLB(Sardinia).

For example, I’ve seen VRN-OLB for just over 60 EUR roundtrip or VCE-OLB at about 90 EUR roundtrip (end of Aug-beginning Sep).

One the transatlantic market, Meridiana will fly to MIA from MXP starting from later this spring (don’t now when exactly, just read on the paper a few days ago) and is offering roundtrip under 400 EUR in economy. J fares are also good, at about 1200 EUR roundtrip.

Greetings from Italy and congrats for the awesome content you deliver daily!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    Tiffany likes this.