ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Miles & More rollover

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by OBCGREGINBCN, Feb 9, 2018.

1. OBCGREGINBCN

OBCGREGINBCN New Member

Does MM rollover miles after 100k (senator) for next year's status. I fly about 300k on star alliance a year and would rather keep crediting to Aegean (better earn) than Lufthansa if those miles are wasted as far as status is concerned with Lufthansa.

My flying patterns have changed over the last year and decided to get senator this year since my flights have moved primarily to LH (better chance at opup and more personalized service)

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Hi @OBCGREGINBCN, and welcome! I don't know of any program that rolls over status miles but Delta, but am not terribly familiar with elite status earning at Miles & More, so it could be a benefit I'm just not familiar with. Sorry!

No Name likes this.
  3. OBCGREGINBCN

OBCGREGINBCN New Member

Thanks for the reply! Good to know... Also I'm with flying blue and they do rollover miles over each level threshold.

G

4. No Name

No Name Well-Known Member

@Tiffany

Flyingblue rolls over Level (status) miles, but unsure what will happen when the new FF program kicks in.
    https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air...iles-above-level-threshold-elite-members.html

https://www.klm.com/travel/es_en/fl...gblue/all_about_levels_and_benefits/index.htm
    Carry over Level Miles
    On 31 December of each year, all Flying Blue Elite members, who have earned Level Miles above the Miles threshold required to maintain their current membership level, will carry over the surplus of Level Miles to the next year. This also applies when a higher level is reached. Members who have not maintained their membership level will not carry over their Level Mile