ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries New AA EZE-LAX Route?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Robert Z., Sep 18, 2018.

1. Robert Z.

Robert Z. New Member

I live in Argentina and was recently booking a visit back to the United States. I just booked a flight that is direct between EZE and LAX. I've never seen this flight before and the flight number I am given shows a flight between ATL-LAX. It also shows the aircraft as a Boeing 787. Can you confirm if this is a new route and if it is permanent?

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Are you able to share an image of your booking? Personal details redacted, of course.

3. Robert Z.

Robert Z. New Member

Here is the basic information from the itinerary. Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. David W

David W Well-Known Member

5. Robert Z.

Robert Z. New Member

Somehow I missed that. Thank you for the link. It was helpful to see and this is great news for us!