ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

New Hyatt Destination Fee for NYC

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Alvertos Revach, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Alvertos Revach

Alvertos Revach New Member

Did you know that Hyatt (as well as Hilton) have introduced a new mandatory Destination Fee on some of their properties in NYC? It's $25 / night, and here's how they explain it. https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/new-york/andaz-wall-street/nycaw/policies I found it when trying to book at the Andaz Wall Street. It's also charged on stays at Grand Hyatt New York and Hyatt Centric Times Square New York. I could not find it on their other properties.

I also noticed that Hilton charges something similar in some of their properties in NYC. I wonder who started first...

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member