ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

New plane flight routes

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Gylez Manylez, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Gylez Manylez

Gylez Manylez New Member

When an airline announces a 'remodel' of its planes e.g. the new First class on Emirates. How do you find out which planes have the new product on them and which routes they will be flying?

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

I think Lucky gets most of that info from http://www.airliners.net/ but maybe a bigger avgeek could confirm that better...

3. Johnyjackpot

Johnyjackpot New Member

Hi, a friend just flew business yesterday on Emirates; Ord to Dxb and he reported that the plane was the “New” configuration 777, with three across in First! Can anyone comfirm this? We are booked from Dubai to Chicago in February first class, and would love to try the new product.